About Free Returns
Amazon.co.uk offers free returns on eligible items. Look for “Free returns” next to the price to confirm that a product is eligible for free returns.
In which cases the return is free?
- You received an incorrect, damaged or defective Amazon Fashion item that was fulfilled by Amazon.
- You purchased a clothing, shoes or bags item that says “Free Returns” on the product detail page.
Free Returns only applies to product(s) fulfilled by Amazon. It does not apply to the same product(s) fulfilled by other sellers.
To receive Free Returns on your eligible product(s)
- No minimum purchase is required to receive Free Returns.
- If you’re not satisfied with your item, return the eligible product(s) in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund in accordance with our returns policy within 30 days of receipt of delivery for a full refund in accordance with our returns policy. We don't refund the original delivery fees, however.
- All product packaging and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the product. Any product(s) returned without original documentation will be rejected. Any product(s) that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if the value of the return is more than £20. For products fulfilled by Amazon, our Returns Support Centre will guide you through our Returns Policy and provide you with a printable personalised return label.
- Specific information applies to the return of damaged, defective and incorrect items.
- For products fulfilled by Amazon, we'll process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for return costs after receiving your return of the eligible product(s). We'll notify you via e-mail when we've processed your return - this may take up to five business days. If you return product(s) that are ineligible for free returns with product(s) that are eligible for free returns, Amazon may deduct the postage costs for the ineligible products(s) from your refund amount in accordance with Amazon's general returns policy.
- If you need to return an item that was bought from a Seller on Amazon Marketplace you'll need to return it directly to the Seller, please see Arranging Marketplace Returns and Refunds.
Note: We can't accept returns if you deliver them to us by hand.
Exchanging Shoes or Clothing
If you'd like to exchange an item, visit our Returns Support Centre. An exchange option will display if the product eligibility criteria are met. See About Exchanges and Replacements for more information on exchange eligibility.
- If you're exchanging the original item for a different size, we'll cover any price increase.
- If you're exchanging the original item for a different colour, we'll charge you the difference in price.
- If the new price is lower, for either size or colour, we'll refund you the difference.
If the item you wish to return doesn't have an exchange option, you'll need to return the original item and place a new order.